Argan Oil Benefits
Argan Oil Benefits: True Liquid Gold
Argan Oil is rich in vitamins E &F, antioxidants, carotene, and essential fatty acids and is truly one of the rarest oils on Earth.
Scientists from all over the world have tested argan oil in several different laboratories and have discovered the true value of the argan tree.
Argan Oil as a Cosmetic
As we all know, keeping the skin healthy is incredible important if we want to keep our good looks, and it is important to keep the skin well-nourished as other parts of the body rely on the skin for nutrients. If you give your skin a daily dose of protection and vitamins, it will reward you with youthful looks, good hair and strong nails. Argan Oil also has numerous advantages when applied directly to nails and hair. Let’s look at the benefits of Argan Oil for cosmetic purposes.
- As Argan Oil is rich in fatty acids it works as a superb moisturiser on the skin.
- It is 100% natural, making it safe for all ages and all skin types
- The Oil has antimicrobial properties, making it great for skin repair and lesions
- Because Argan Oil contains no cholesterol it does not leave any residue
- Argan Oil is great for pregnant women to use on their skin as when applied on a regular basis it will reduce and prevent stretch marks from appearing on the skin’s surface.
- Argan Oil can help to reduce skin inflammation and helps to cure several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Argan Oil can help eliminate chicken pox scars